Pão de Queijo na Forma (Bundt Cheese Bread).
Pão de queijo or Brazilian cheese bread is a gluten free snack the State of Minas Gerais that become a very popular it the entire Brazilian territory. It is usually a small, baked cheese roll in a shape of a little ball. However, the recipe that we are sharing with you in this post is a bigger version of pão de queijo, what make it faster and easier to prepare. I hope you enjoy!!!
· 3 eggs
· 3 cups of tapioca starch
· 1 cup of milk
· ½ cup of oil
· 1 teaspoon of salt
· 150 g parmesan cheese
· 1 tablespoon of baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC.
2. Grease a Bundt pan with oil.
3. Add eggs, milk, oil in a blender.
4. Place the blender mixture to a bowl and gradually add parmesan cheese and tapioca starch and then the baking powder.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes or until cooked when a skewer inserted into a cake comes out clean.
6. Wait a few minutes and take out of the pan.